top of page
  • Writer's pictureIsha Kakkar, Esq.

College Bound Child?

Have a child going off to college?

It's important to understand that as a parent, you now do not have legal authority to make any financial or healthcare decisions on behalf of your child, especially if they are of age.

The attorneys at the Law Office of Ishajeet K. Kakkar can assist you and your child by having the correct legal documents in place, so that you, as a parent, can have peace of mind.


10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page